Silent Auction Rules:
1. The silent auction will be open on Tuesday, October 3rd and close at 8:30pm on Friday, October 6th.
2. Families who have registered for the Food Truck Treasure Fest are assigned a bidder number. Families not attending the event will receive an email prompting you to register for a non-attending bidder number. The bidder numbers will then be emailed to you. Multiple smart phones may be linked to one bidder number. This ensures that you will not be bidding against your spouse.
3. You can bid from anywhere, anytime! Follow the link in the text message sent to your phone. You will be taken to the Greater Giving Mobile Bidding Home Page. You can scroll down to view all the packages or you can view specific Categories by selecting the List icon in the top right (three horizontal lines).
4. To Bid, select the package you would like to bid on.
a. Select Quick Bid to bid the next possible increment
b. Select Bid to select your bid amount or to turn on Max Bid. Note: Max Bid will enable the system to increase your bid systematically, in increments, whenever you are outbid, up to your Max Bid amount.
c. Select Buy Now (if applicable) to purchase the package.
5. The items you have bid on are listed under My List. Select the List Icon at the top right of the page, then My List.
6. An Outbid Notice message will appear at the top of the page if you are outbid, tap it or view My List to see what item you are outbid on.
7. The highest bid at closing will be the winner. You may check your smart phone to see if you have won an item.
8. Payments for auction items must be made this evening. All certificates won at the auction will be distributed in your child's folder the week after the event. If you are a winner of Class art and are present at the food truck event please proceed to the check out area (located by the class art) where a volunteer will issue you your Class Art. Your receipt will be emailed to you. For Class Art winners not preset at the event, the Committee will coordinate convenient delivery of your purchases.
9. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are allowed. Please adhere to the restrictions and expiration dates on each item.
10. St. Gabriel Catholic School and private donors make no representations of any kind, nor any expressed or implied warranty, with respect to the items offered at this auction.
11. Neither St. Gabriel School, nor private donors, assume any responsibility for any personal injury or property damage suffered because of any usage of the purchases.
12. Items purchased at the auction may be tax deductible to the extent the purchase price exceeds the fair market value of the item purchased.
13. Values set forth on some items are the donor’s estimates and are not warranted by St. Gabriel Catholic School for tax purposes or for general sale. In the absence of the fair market value, the purchase price is considered the fair market value. In this situation, no part of the purchase price would be considered a charitable contribution.