Auction Rules and Bidding Instructions
1. The online auction will be open on Monday, March 5th at 8:00am and close on Friday, March 9th at 8:00pm.
2. In order to participate in the online auction, you must first register. Navigate to the Registration Page. For more information on Registering for the auction, please navigate to our Registration Help page.
3. You can bid from anywhere, anytime! Follow the link in the text message sent to your phone. You will be taken to the Greater Giving Mobile Bidding Home Page. You can scroll down to view all packages or you can view specific Categories by selecting the List icon in the top right (three horizontal lines) and selecting the specific category. Please note, that there are several categories to select. Scroll, to view:
4. To Bid, select the package you would like to bid on.
* Click Bid (orange icon) to bid the next possible increment
* Select Bid More (blue icon) to select your bid amount or to Set Max Bid. Note: Max Bid will enable the system to increase your bid systematically, in increments, whenever you are outbid, up to your Max Bid amount.
5. The items you have bid on are listed under the Bids section. Select the List Icon at the top right of the page, then navigate to Bids > Packages you've bid on.
6. A You have been outbid! message will appear at the top of the page if you are outbid. Click on this notification to view what item(s) you are outbid on.
7. The highest bid at closing will be the winner. You may check your smart phone to see if you have won an item. If you are a winner, you will receive an email listing your items won.
8. Credit card payments for auction items won, will be processed within three business days from the auction close. Your receipt for these items will be emailed to you at this time.
9. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
10. Neither St. Gabriel School, nor private donors, assume any responsibility for any personal injury or property damage suffered because of any usage of the purchases.
11. The values set forth on these auction items are 'Priceless'. In this situation, no part of the purchase price would be considered a taxable, charitable contribution.