How to Register for the Online Auction:
1. The online auction will be open on Monday, March 5th at 8:00am and close on Friday, March 9th at 8:00pm.
2. In order to participate in the online auction, you must first register. Navigate to the following page ( https://sgcs2018.ggo.bid) and click Start Bidding.
3. Click the Create Account button. Please note: If you have previously participated in an online auction, your User Name and Password may default in. If this occurs, click the Login button and proceed to Step 7.
4. Enter your email and click the confirm button. (A login confirmation will be sent to your email.)
5. Navigate to your email and open the message from Greater Giving Login. Click the link displayed. Please note: It may take several minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox.
6. Your web browser will refresh displaying the Account Information page. Your email address will default in as your User Name. Create a new Password for this mobile bidding website. Continue scrolling down the Account Information page and enter your Name, Address, Mobile Phone and Credit Card information. Click the Create button.
7. The page will refresh displaying your Name, Last 4 digits of your Credit Card Number, Address and Email on the right side of the page. Click the Start Bidding link on the left.
8. The Kids Rule the School packages that are available for auction will display. Scroll to view all of the packages or click on the Item menu (three lines on the top left corner of your page) to view by Category. For additional information on online bidding, navigate to the Online Auction Rules & Tips page.
For any questions about registering, please reach out to Dana Freeman.